Merry Christmas Xamarin Peeps!… Here is a weekly dump of Xamarin links from around the inter-webs.
- Xamarin Forms : Behaviors – Mostefaoui Anas introduces behaviors in Xamarin Forms
Components and Tools
- Make Xamarin Studio look like Visual Studio – Stefan De Vogelaere blogs about how you can make Xamarin Studio look like Visual Studio, just in case the difference is making you feel uncomfortable.
- End of Year Round up of ReSharper 10 Extensions – Matt Ellis rounds up a year of ReSharper extensions.
- Windows App Studio December 2015 Update | Building Apps for Windows – Windows App Studio releases some new features
- Performance Profiling Your Xamarin Apps — Visual Studio Magazine – Greg Shackles covers measuring the performance of your apps to ensure a great user experience.
- Bring Android Pay to Your Apps with Stripe – Jon Dick shows how to integrate Google Pay and Stripe into your Xamarin apps
- 14 mobile marketing predictions for 2016 – Scott Gerber from Mashable hits on the big trends for mobile in 2016
- Mobile Bootcamp Part III: Focus on quality – Google Developer Blog highlights the importance of baking quality into your applications
- Cross Platform Visual States – Taking visual states cross platform with Nick
More Xamarin Link Blogs
Here are links to the other great Xamarin link blogs out there that are updated regularly
A free, once-weekly e-mail newsletter roundup of all things Xamarin. Posted Fridays
The latest tips, tutorials, news, and resources for Xamarin app developers. Posted Daily
Your cross-platform C# mobile magazine. Posted Daily
This is an automatic aggregator which pulls articles from bloggers in the Xamarin developer community.